Sunday, April 12, 2009 / 4/12/2009 03:36:00 PM
Happy Easter Everyone! (:
Yesterday was an exciting day...
I went to work at 9 plus, phone lines were down... so chit-chat with the gals till 12pm lol
Confirmed my appt with Ms Lee and did some paper work while wait for desmond to come to office (:
lol and bought me watermelon bubble gum!! :DLeft office at 2 plus for appt.
while traveling towards orchard, desmond's car kenna "kiss" by the car from the back.
lol... desmond said its an accident... so went we to the car workshop to repair his car (
hehe... its kinda interesting) then to the hospital (
so i had a heart check-up and an X-ray) and then we made a police report.
lol its a bad thing to be involve in a car accident with a FC ya :P Really sad to miss Griffin's dance performance that day. Then, I went to Clarke Quay to meet the TMs (yesterday was suppose to be an TM outing lol)... and we head to LUNAR!!!
WOW!!! LUNAR's damn damn damn cool!!!! coz there's
POLE DANCERS!!!! Weeeeee...
haha... something damn embarrassing happened when i went to the toilet in Lunar with yiwen. Yiwen was in the cubicle, so i was talking to her while waiting for her outside," eh! It'll be nice if i can get an autograph of a pole dancer!..." just then a pole dancer walked out from the cubicle next to yiwen's. So I was like.... erm... pretending... erm... that sentence wasn't said by me and... walk to the mirror and try to act like i'm touching up my hair :P OMG!!!! its damn embarrassing!!!!! :( haiz!
anyway, thank god, ah seng was there to... hehe... engage the us to play his stupid games... lol but its fun lah.... or it'll be kinda boring... hey! we opened a bottle of vodka
(hehe.. my first time leh... opening bottle in a pub:P)so conclusion is : ah seng must be present for the next TM outing (:
We say byebye to Lunar at 11plus? haiz.. wasted lah.. the place's so nice but i didn't bring my digital cam and my hp batt died. haha... hopfully have some nice pics in ghimmy or KL's phone. (:
Then we head to... erm... . dunno wads that place... to eat "dou kuay"
( i think i spelt this wrongly :P nvm!) Thanks to Ah Seng, got home at 1.30am. (:
Haiz... think i shouldn't go out late often... and made my mum worry... ):
Decided to stay home ,erm... okay.. maybe i'll go home earlier... ard 10plus? next sat!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol... right now... i'm slacking... wanna study for my fact find test tomoe de... ( but everyone says its easy. open book so confirm pass one! ) okay... lol so maybe i can slack.. hehe
PSA is so boring.. OMG, can't believe, i've still got 3 more days to endure... 9-6.30pm leh!!! haiz.. I miss my life man...
I wanna watch a movie...
I wanna go shopping...
Haiz...
Just read a short story from my fav author's book <>
the female character kinda relate to me... someone I used to be/ or still I'm.
Sadly, her ending isn't a good one.
Life's so complicated, or am I the one complicating things?
I long for simple things yet I wanna something special.
Guess I just hate the idea of give and take.
But sadly, that's the hard fact of life.
When I can't get the best of both worlds, I kinda lost and dunno what exactly i want.
Wow! lol... I don't understand my trend of thoughts.. lol seriously, I don't understand me.