Sunday, February 15, 2009 / 2/15/2009 11:24:00 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!!
this year's vday was great! <3 Had a stall at Sculpture Square (155 Middle Rd), i'll provide the address since its such an "wuloo" place :/ , from 10am to 6pm. The weather was so hot and humid that I was perspiring like no one's business... And here's a pic of the stall :)

however, its really my bad that I didn't go and do some marketing or research about this place... most ppl who frequent this flea were looking for cheap bargins.. haiz.. since our products are such delicate goodies which should be overpriced on vday, had suffered poor sales...
but afterall.... its fun to take part in a flea... :)
lol i'm definitely gonna clear all my old clothes in another flea like this!!! (Really gonna learn from hm and limin) Selling flowers in a flea is not a gd idea :(
Time to close shop~
"AFTER WORK", Sherry, Huimin and I took a cab to TIMBRE @ the art house to meet burger,shona, and ghimmy (:

Thanks burger (:
And we took damn lots of pics, enjoy lol I'm gonna flood my blog with pics this round :)