Sunday, November 23, 2008 / 11/23/2008 10:06:00 PM
OMG!!! the first week of DEC will be the busiest week in my life!
30 Nov-2nd Dec : 17/07 class chalet
3rd Dec : Prom Night
5th Dec : Mr Peh's Wedding
6th Dec : Pri Sch Class gathering @ yiqian's place
7th - 9th Dec : Cheer Chalet
wow! and i still have to work!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can never imagine that the first movie I'll watch after exam will be --------->
WINX CLUB MOVIE

Its the most OMG-ish MOvie with lots of "oh my prince charming..." shit!
if not for Agnes i bet i'll never watch that!!!
Luckily, the following day's movie with huimin was much much much x10000000... better!
Love it! I think i should get its DVD. lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went shopping (AGAIN) today.
after trying alomst 50% of the prom dresses in Adam & Eve, i bought a dress from CHAOS.
I bet the sales girl from (A&E) got damn piss with me :P
I think its really a CHORE to shop with me. i walked the whole day( i can feel my legs' breaking right now) and i only managed to buy a dress. haiz.... and i'm afraid i don't have enough time to shop for the rest of the stuff i need for prom.
I'm so so so tired right now...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haiz... i think i starting to regret it right now.... how???
I'm so sure that no one treats me like you do. :(