Tuesday, May 27, 2008 / 5/27/2008 11:10:00 AM
yeah~
Yiwen's finally "kai qiao" LOL!
i'm so So SO glad that we managed to do a bit of shopping yesterday :D
haha... I HEART GSS man!
I'm gonna be mad. really mad. i serious think that that tuition centre is
profit driven.
I've got 3 maths tuition this week :
Mon 7-9pm
Wed 7-9pm
Sat 4.30-6.30pm
and 2 econs class:
Tue 6-8pm
Fri 2-4pm
arhHHH... i don't care , i'm gonna skip at least 2 this week!!!!! =(
but i'm kinda looking forward to tomoe... haha...
can see beep beep! :D ok... and wh n justin @ woodlands....
i doubt it will be a fruitful study session but still its gonna be fun~ yeah~
yeah! and thu i'm gonna watch made of honor...hopefully,
if not, erm... speed racer? but ced say its a silly show...
i wanna play this holiday: i wanna go escape theme park & clubbing...
haiz... where's everyone?????!!!