Thursday, May 15, 2008 / 5/15/2008 09:21:00 PM
I really can't help it to blog about this today.
I feel fortunate.
Actually we are all fortunate.
As compared to the people in Si Chuan(China) right now.
Yiwen called me juzt now, crying. She's really upset about the Earth Quake as she has been to that place before.
Maybe, I'm kinda influenced by her, i feel sad.
Life's really unpredictable. One should always live his life to the fullest everyday. U never know when u gonna leave this world, leave your love ones.
Just now, while I was on my way home, I was reading My Paper on the train and this article caught my eye. There's this family in Si Chuan, despite the 7.6 lvl Earth Quake, a 3 yr old little gal survived. All thanks to her parents who gave up their lives, hugging onto the little gal when the house topple. Haiz... then i recalled about Rachelle(my tutee), telling me about her june holiday plans for a two-week overseas holiday. Wow! what a contrast! This is what i called INEQUITY man!
I often ask myself this: what's the meaning of my exsistence in this world? Is it just to study, get a good job and reproduce? lol. But its hardly someone's dream to be superman - to save the world. Then isn't it meaningless as most of us didn't wanna do much to help the less fortunate since we don't prioritise that as our goals in life. How sad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I feel bad.
Cause i've ignoring UG's calls & sms for a week!
I'm kinda surprise he can continue the conversation on his own LOL!
He's just getting more n more $#%$#%#$@$!!!
ok, i feel better right now haha..