Friday, February 8, 2008 / 2/08/2008 10:51:00 PM
8/02/08
2nd day of CNY
Plans ruineeeeed... #%$#%$#%$%@#
well... no one treats you better than your family.
Its true.
Haiz.. can't meet up with Fion they all...
Went out with Papa Mummy & Agnes for lunch @ Delifrance :)
Then we went town!
More shops opened today
haha... and I went
Zara! bought a blouse :)
then I've got a cat tee shirt too before we headed home at ard 6 plus...
haha... mummy's in good mood today i guess, esp after she bought her satisfying Red Coloured blouse :)
I said i wanna eat steamboat, and immediately we went Shop N Save to get the ingredients...haha
so unprepared... so unlike her :P
After much hard work, the steamboat should still be considered as a success coz we didn't have a proper pot for the steamboat.
mummy say can use the rice cooker LOL
so much washing to do. I'm tired. :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------