
7/2/08
1st day of new year...
shops were all closed.
Went to NewYork NewYork for lunch.. with my family ;)
should hav ordered Fried Mars Bar!!! but its so sinful alway...
@Marina Sq.
Meet kor, to watch 27 dresses :D
haha... the funny part is that we got into that small theatre and realised that we've got tickets to the 1st row's 1st and last seat!!!! so I actually asked the whole of first row to shift one seat to their left... oh my, its damn embarrassing.. but well. I DID THAT.
we head to my fav resting place-----> the Mac Cafe outside Shaw... coz most of the shops were closed.
Kor left at 6.20pm.
I met UG at 6.30pm. (oh gosh! am i... bad?)
We went for movie @ Shaw ----> that Ah Long Pte Ltd :P
quite a nice show, but still prefer 27 dresses though...
after that its Sakae time! had sushi for dinner...
haha.. i'm such a good gal.
Got home before 11pm.
what a CNY.