Sunday, November 18, 2007 / 11/18/2007 10:14:00 AM
He's gone. i guess he's really gone... I've sent 3 emails and left about 4 to 5 msg on facebook but...no reply... guess its 6.15pm overthere right now... if there's still no reply... think i'm gonna breakdown :( the hope i have last night is crashed this morning...and it will replay itself? but i'm still hoping...though i'm kinda tired of crying myself to sleep...
Life's not good. maybe coz i'm not quite use to such a lifestyle yet... but juz its not good...
I wanna work hard, but looking at the piles and piles of homework, i don't know where to start :(
But still... really glad that friends are around :) especially those who stood there for me when i need them most...
Maybe I've to put down somethings to allow me to pick up new ones... since he's don't care...
OMG! guess this is the saddest post i've ever written... lol